Wednesday 5 March 2014

Introduction


Hi Everyone, 

I am new to the Townsville Diocese this year from Mackay. Previously I've taught Years 2, 3 and have had Year 5 now for a number of years. This year I am teaching at St Clare's and was welcomed into a supportive and motivated community.

I am really looking forward to the challenges of this year and with that, the successes. It was my intention to be kept busy this year with moving to Townsville and between a new school, IBL and personal study, this year will be exactly that!!! 

I am certainly looking forward to the IBL course and discovering new and innovative ways to strengthen my teaching and stimulate the interest of my students. 


Chris :)

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you obviously have a lot to offer our IBL community. Love the bright background of your blog. Jenny

    ReplyDelete